Nothing beats the look and feel of genuine leather. With leather upholstery, you get beautiful furniture you won’t be afraid of using. High quality leather improves with age, you are sure to enjoy it for many years to come.
Our vast collection of leathers is like nothing you have seen before. You may be thinking all leather is the same - not so. We will demonstrate to you the quality difference which is noticeable in the grain and weight of the leather. Because leather is a natural product, the resulting upholster covering will bear individual characteristics from each hide's history. These natural markings in no way affect the strength or wearability of the leather and, in effect, provide nature's stamp of uniqueness. Graining is unique to each individual hide - no two hides are exactly alike!
To protect your investment and ensure a long and pleasurable relationship, it is necessary to follow these recommendations when caring for your leather.
- Regular, gentle dusting or sponging with a soft brush or cloth removes abrasive grit and prevents build up of body oils and salts which can damage the protective topcoat of your leather.
- Gently wipe off stains and spills with a soft damp cloth. Do not rub or scrub.
- Avoid prolonged exposure to direct sunlight or heat to limit fading and dryness.
- Do not use saddle soap, cleaning solvents, furniture polish, oils, abrasive cleaners, detergent soaps, or ammonia water. If necessary for spots and spills, use clean lukewarm water only and let air dry naturally.
- Remember, pet claws can scratch and scar leather.
Simon's Decorating offer variety of services like Leather furniture repairs, Sofa repair, leather Sofa repair, Custom sofa repair, Leather upholstery, custom upholstery, custom furniture repair and Leather repair services
We service the Tri state area, New York, New Jersey, Manhattan, Connecticut, NYC, NY, NJ and CT.